IMPACT AND SUSTAINABILITY ASSOCIATE
**No open positions at the moment.**
What we are seeking
We are seeking a motivated and flexible individual to join our team in its daily activities from November 1st.
The successful candidate will be working on a wide range of projects, from large-scale PPP to the design of a sustainable fintech platform, from technical research in support of national and EU legislators to advising multinational companies on their sustainability performance and transition. The common thread linking all such projects is PlusValue’s role as experts and/or advisors on impact and sustainability.
The successful candidate will cover a wide range of activities, including – but not limited to – impact assessment, bid writing and support in project design and management.
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a relevant field (e.g. applied research, consultancy, project management)
- You have a proven track record in financial modelling and analysis, with experience in ESG and other major sustainability frameworks
- You have an international mindset and experience
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to manage independently secondary research tasks
- You are able to draft concise reports and produce effective presentations
- You are fluent in English and have a working knowledge of Italian
- You are able to prioritise tasks and to adapt to complex and evolving challenges
- You are able to work on different projects simultaneously
- You have an ownership mentality and a self-starter attitude, combined with the versatility of a chameleon, the idealism of someone who knows that the world can be changed and the pragmatism of a modern-day Machiavelli.
What we offer
Salary: 25,000-35,000 EUR per annum pro rata. The salary will vary depending on the experience of the successful candidate.
The job position is full-time for an initial 6-month period. However as we fulfil our ambition to grow our business the contract may be extended or transformed into a permanent one.
The role is preferably based in either London (UK), Brussels (BE) or Milan (IT), mainly working remotely.
How to apply
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please send us by
15th October 2021 25th of October:
- a document (a letter, a presentation, a short video – it’s your call!) that proves you have all the skills and the motivation to be part of our team;
- your CV at email@example.com
PlusValue – who we are
PlusValue is a research and consultancy group operating out of Milan, London and Brussels. Our objective is to create growth for businesses by focussing on people and the planet as well as profit. We work tirelessly with the world’s leading companies and institutional bodies to design and implement new models to turn innovation into positive impact and impactful solutions into profitable ones.
In a nutshell, we distil value out of complexity.